About the Project
The website was created as a part of the project Posting of workers: Sharing Experiences, Promoting Best Practices and Improving Access to Information, co-financed in part by the European Commission in the framework of the EU programme Employment and Social Innovation (EaSI) and the Ministry of Labour, Family, Social Affairs and Equal Opportunities of the RS.
The goal of the project was to increase the accessibility, transparency and coherency of information about posted workers so it can be used by different target groups (responsible public services, employers, posted workers) as a part of providing service.
- Slovenian Migration Institute (SMI) at the Research Centre of the Slovenian Academy of Sciences and Arts (ZRC SAZU) (lead partner);
- Ministry of Labour, Family, Social Affairs and Equal Opportunities of the RS;
- Labour Inspectorate of the RS;
- Association of Free Trade Unions of Slovenia (ZSSS);
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Slovenia;
- Republic of Croatia Ministry of Labour and Pension System (Croatia);
- Union of Autonomous Trade Unions of Croatia (Croatia);
- University of Zagreb Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences (Croatia);
- University of Rostock, Chair of Business, Economics and Entrepreneurship Education (Germany);
- Labour Inspection of the Federal Public Service Employment, Labour and Social Dialogue (Belgium).
More information about the project can be found here.